The Greater Shreveport Chamber has served the local business community for over 100 Years, acting as a business advocate, promoting economic prosperity and celebrating the accomplishments of Northwest Louisiana!
Chamber Membership allows you to have a voice in helping Shreveport and the surrounding areas reach its goals to become a more competitive region and provide a prosperous future.
As a Greater Shreveport Chamber member investor you will have access to services, tools and resources that will help your company’s bottom line such as:
- Savings: Enjoy discounted member investor pricing to all our events, free rental of our Chamber meeting rooms and lobby, save on supplies with our Office Depot Discount program, save on AAA membership with reduced rates for Chamber members, free and unlimited Certificates of Origin stamps, and gain discounted access to mailing lists and marketing leads.
- Networking: Meet hundreds of new business contacts through our various networking opportunities.
- Visibility: Place your business material in our high-traffic lobby, upgrade your online listing or printed directory listing, sponsor an event, send announcements for our weekly Chamber update, highlight your company’s milestones with a ribbon-cutting, groundbreaking, or open house, join a business council, affiliate group, or committee.
- Business Advocacy: Full-time coverage to monitor the legislature and provide information to Louisiana delegates on the federal, state, and local levels on matters of importance to our members and exclusive access to our Legislative Newsletter.
- Chamber Website and Online Network: Utilize this powerful tool to advertise your business, leverage your online listing, stay engaged, register for events, and connect with other member investors.
- Counseling: NWLA PTAC (Northwest Louisiana Procurement Technical Assistance Center) provides counseling on how to sell your products and services to government entities, SBDC (Small Business Development Center) provides guidance and resources for start-ups and SCORE (Service Corp of Retired Executives) provides free consultation services and advice to entrepreneurs.
- Leadership Development: Various opportunities to cultivate the leader within through our Leadership Program, seminars and other events.
- Partners in Education: Working with higher education, business, economic development and governmental leadership to develop a set of community-wide post-secondary education goals with metrics.